- Clothing Sizing Charts
- Customer Reviews
One of our most successful racewear lines, F-16 is “every rider” gear that as the years have passed we continue to integrate even more features. Our intent is to provide a high-quality design and useful features in every set of gear we build. This season is no different and we’ve given the pant a pre-curved fit that will feel similar to the Evolution and Kinetic lines and finished up with clean powerful race-inspired graphics.
Fly 2017 F-16 Adult Jersey Ltd Blue/Hi Viz
- Multi-panel Construction – for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Sublimated Graphics – allow for the highest quality in fade-free graphics
- Shorty Cuffs – elastic sleeve cuffs help avoid arm pump
- Comfort Stretch Collar – soft, stretch rib collar with soft tag collar label
- Polyester Construction – soft, silky, durable and lightweight
- Mesh Panels (Limited Edition) – integrated into the Limited Edition jersey to help keep you cool
Fly 2017 F-16 Adult Pant Ltd Blue/Hi Viz
- Durable 600D Construction – for strong and outstanding durability
- Adjustable Belt – single adjustable belt for maximum fit and comfort
- Ratcheting Fly Closure – allows for additional adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit
- YKK® Main Zipper – for maximum zipper durability
- Stretch Rib – strategically used where pant flexibility is most important
- Mesh Comfort Liner – helps keep you cool and comfortable
- Integrated TPR – fully integrated TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) badges
- Flex Knee – pre-shaped, ultra stretch knee/thigh construction for knee brace comfort
- 900D Knee Panels – panels at the inside knees protect from hot exhaust systems
- Leg Cuff Design – low profile stretch cuffs
We offer FREE Delivery on MAINLAND UK Orders. Otherwise delivery costs depend on your location, we try our best to keep our charges to a minimum amount. Some items are susceptible to charge, such as Oils & Lubricants.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt when possible, please allow 2-3 days for all UK orders. We use Parcelforce Worldwide for large, valuable items and Royal Mail for smaller items. All courier services are fully trackable and insured.
Deliveries to Europe & Worldwide…
We accept International orders and can ship our full range of stock to Europe, America and Canada, a full list of countries we ship to is given at the basket page in the shipping selection box. Shipping costs are shown at the checkout page but these may be subject to change, we will always inform customers of any change prior to shipping. Any queries please mail our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org.